Naffnang

Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

Kitchen makeover

This is how the kitchen was before the makeover

The hob and hood at the original place by the window, I am shifting this to be placed against the wall instead.

Appalling look under the sink


Layout plan  - Mix of black and white , I opted for all white

Work in progress

Wall tiling and re-wiring almost done,  waiting for switches to be fixed

Finally, workers fixing the cabinets
Completed! Ok, so I need some curtains for the windows...

Seamless double sinks - love this, I had only one sink previously!

Ok, now starts the tedious task of putting away my stuff before I can finally enjoy baking and cooking in my new kitchen! :D Have a great weekend folks, I know I will!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!