Naffnang

Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Greentea Cookies


When I saw these delicious cookies on Nami's blog, Just One Cookbook, I immediately told myself I am going to bake these for the Chinese New Year.  Well, I can't wait that long! I have all the ingredients in my pantry, so I decided to make some last weekend.  Turned out to be as delicious as they look!  The greentea flavor is very light and the white chocolates combine really well with these cookies.
I might have cut it a tiny bit too thick, but hey, no one's complaining:D
They are melt in the mouth good!

I'll re-post the recipe here for my own record:) Please do hop over to Nami's blog for her step by step photos!

 
Ingredients:
  • 240g all purpose flour
  • 15g matcha powder
  • 150g unsalted butter, softened
  • 130g powder sugar
  • Pinch of salt
  • 2 egg yolks
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips 
  •  
    Instructions:
  • Sift the flour and matcha powder. 
  • Cream butter, sugar, and salt until soft and light. 
  •  Add in the yolks and beat well
  •  Gradually add in flour and matcha
  •  Add the chocolate chips and fold in together.
  •  Shape the dough into 2 logs and wrap them in saran wrap. Rest in the fridge overnight.(I put it into the freezer for an hour)
  •  Preheat oven to 300F (150C) and cut the cookies to 7mm thickness.
  •  Bake for 20 minutes and let them cool on rack.
Enjoy!I'll definitely make these again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!