Naffnang

Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Home made Yoghurt and a tradisional kueh lapis


I finally got down to making my very own yoghurt for the first time and the result was so satisfying....the texture was so smooth and creamy and delicious when mixed with some fruits and honey..... my healthy breakfast for the past couple of days!


 
It's good to eat after chilling overnight in the fridge....see how creamy and thick it is?


Add your favorite fruits to it with a drizzle of maple syrup or honey and enjoy! It's so simple to make you don't really need a recipe for at all! Just boil a liter of milk (I used full cream), cool to lukewarm and add 2 tablespoons of plain yoghurt, let it sit in room temperature for a few hours until it firms up, then chill in fridge and your yoghurt is ready for use:) You can refer to Joyce's blog, Kitchen Flavours, for more comprehensive details.

 Since today is our National Day, I made a very tradisional kueh which I believe is enjoyed by everyone in our country no matter what your race is...this is truly a Malaysian kueh indeed...the kueh lapis:)


Happy 54th Merdeka Day to all Malaysians!!!:D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!