Naffnang

Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

the boys' cooking...


Over the months I have been photographing dishes cooked by my sons and been keeping them while waiting for recipes to be given but obvoiously none are forthcoming.  So I've decided I have had enough of waiting for the recipes and just post a combo of their dishes and then get rid of the photos that have been accumulating on my desktop.  Here they are...



Chicken Picatta with potato gratin

Cream of mushroom soup

Egg benedict 

Mussels cooked fusion style

Salmon with asparagus

Oglio Olio served with pan fried chicken

Steamed clams with ginger and bird's eyes chili,,,spicy!
I am hungry! Are you? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!