Naffnang

Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jogging at the park...and weekend meals

I  go for jogs in the park near my home every weekend unless it rained...it's a very beautiful park and very well maintained and many activities are conducted during the weekends....below are some photos that I took on Saturday..


This is my favorite spot to cool down after my jog, facing the pond and watching the fish swimming about while I do my cooling down exercise:)

See how busy it was....at least 3 tai chi classes in this photo, more in another section of the park!

This was the trail I used....so I got a great view of the happening activities from up here:D

After all the hard work of jogging, came back and cook sambal prawns :P

Delicious with nasi lemak (rice cooked with coconut milk)


 And since I was in the spicy mood, I cooked this laksa noodles too, ...the noodles too little to be seen:P
and Nyonya Assam Heh (Nyonya styled prawns), the most difficult part of this dish was cleaning the prawns! The rest was a breeze.

Then I made pavlova and just topped with fresh mangoes and kiwis since no one wanted the cream which is one of the topping ingredients usually used for pavlova
Simple and so delicious! The tartness of the fruits balances off the sweetness of the pavlova perfectly!

Hope you all had a great weekend and have a  happy week ahead:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!