Naffnang

Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Dinner at JoJo Italian Restaurant


It's Friday again and weekend is just round the corner! The month of June is just a couple of days away and then we are in the middle of the year! Wow! Can't imagine where the time has flown! Anyway, this evening, I get to sample some authentic Italian food at this restaurant run by a true Italian...It's not a very busy restaurant and the location is not somewhere crowd pulling but I like the nice peaceful ambient... great for a leisurely dinner:)


For starter, there were garlic bread and Arancini Rice Balls..

Basically, it's a Sicilian recipe of tomato bolognese rice balls with filling of mozzarella, rolled in bread crumbs and deep fried till crispy...I had it with a sprinkle of chilli flakes....delicious!

 For the main course, I had Cannelloni with Spinach and Ricotta cheese served piping hot! The sauce was still bubbling away when it arrived. The pasta was home made and topped with mozzarella cheese!
See how creamy it is? Very generous with the cheese too! I love this dish! Sinful!

 This dish has a pretty name, Frutti Di Mare Risotto with seafood...another delicious main course, with generous servings of seafood in it...taste like paella with risotto:P Delicious if you are a seafood lover! Lucky me I get to eat some of the delicious seafood:D

Of course there is always space in the tummy for dessert, especially if it is the very delicious tiramisu! I must say this was the best tasting tiramisu I had! So moist and creamy and just the right mixture of chocolate ganache and cocoa powder.. yummylicious! not to be missed!
A sweet ending with a cup of warm latte without sugar after the overload from tiramisu:P Trying to redeem myself..lol! Verdict? A totally satisfying meal with great ambient and company to boot!
 Have a nice weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!