Ready for baking, maybe I should add more fruits next time..
1 tsp vanilla extract
I added a tablespoon of flour to get a more firm mixture
6. Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
7. Add in eggs one by one, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract.
8. Put in half of sifted flour and beat until combined and beat in the balance of flour.9
9. Put 40% of the batter into the lined pan, spread it around.
10. Snip a corner (abt 8mm) off the plastic bag with cream cheese in it. Squirt ½ the cream cheese all over the spread out batter.
11. Arrange half the fruits over the batter. Gently press them in.
12. Dollop remaining batter over fruits, press and spread the batter over the fruit.
13. Squirt the balance of cream cheese over cake and arrange the balance of fruits. Gently press the fruits in.
14. Bake for 35 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.