Naffnang

Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend meals...

Lunch on Saturday was Pizza topped with ham, tomatoes, cheddar and mozarella cheeses...

Mmmmm...delicious till the last bite!



Dinner was Green Onions Pancake, served with curried pork and potatoes. Got this recipe for the pancake from Almost Bourdain,  the recipe can be found on her blog here.


Chinese pancake served with curry

Look at the layers of the pancake, crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, delicious dipping into the curry.

I made buns for lunch on Sunday, using the leftover curry from lastnight as filling...
So fluffy!

and Ken cooked this Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner tonight...paired with cucumber salad on the side

He made cabonara sauce to go with it...yummy! The chicken was baked instead of deep fried.

20 comments:

  1. You had a busy day in your kitchen. Everything really sounds delicious. The buns were my favorite. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy baker! That pizza and those buns look so good! I would love the recipe for those buns...wow...I'm drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, everything sounded so yummy! Hope you're enjoying your evening.
    Cheers, kristy
    p/s wah good huh! No need to cook dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious food for the weekend. Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pancakes look really good. And the pork must have gone along great with them. Very nice. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everybody, appreciate it :) Have a wonderful day!

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you at well! The buns you made are beautiful! I love the filling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delicious gourmet here.. makes me hungry now.. i better go for my dinner right this minute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wor, all look so delicious, you buns look fluffy, which recipe you were using?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kim..yeah, I tend to over eat on weekends!

    @reanaclaire....enjoy your dinner:D

    @Sonia..I used Alex Goh's basic white bread for these buns.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....awesome weekend food.....mmmm. I like all. I wish my weekend food is as god as that. But I'm always so lazy during weekends to cook anything elaborate. Jeannie, I should join you during the weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stuff! How did you make the dough to get the curry buns so fluffy?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I am craving for some of the pork curry right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @MaryMoh...you are most welcome to come visit:D

    @Houdini....you knead the hell out of the dough and try not to add too much flour in the process:D

    @tummies....you cook great curries from scratch with ease:D I usually do the shortcut way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh those buns... those pancakes. Living vicariously through your tasty week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, they all look so yummie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for visiting and leaving your comments ladies...hope you all have a wonderful day:D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!