Naffnang

Followers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pan Fried Stuffed Chicken

The internet was down last week because the modem got striked by lightning! All my surfing was done in the office during free time and lunch break! Finally got back connection today, thank goodness! It's always good advise to unplug all connections once the rain gets really heavy.  Should have learnt my leasson by now! Sigh!

My son Ken cooked this for dinner one weekday last week. A simple marinate of salt and pepper for the chicken which he has sliced into 2 but without cutting right through, then he used the chilli that I have cooked earlier to mix with some chopped onions as the stuffing, before pan frying. Hmm...simply delicious!

9 comments:

  1. Wow Jeannie, your son is unbelieveable! He actually cooking for you! So touching!
    Have a great weekend.
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy, he's studying culinary arts so it's good practise for him:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannie, this looks like a perfect lunch. How wonderful to have an assistant in the kitchen. I was really sorry to hear about your computer problems. I had trouble the week before and I know it's hard to be without one. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stuffed chicken. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mary...Yes it's like I am handicapped when I can't use the internet!

    @Sook....Thanks Sook:D Love your new site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like many people's modem has been struck by lightning. Looks like lots of rain on your side. I would be so frustrated without the internet. Maybe I would just console myself that it's time for a good break and rest :P By the way, that's a very lovely dish cooked by your son.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather's been crazy of recent...been raining very heavily and yet all of a sudden can just stopped. Heard from my neighbour, the day my modem went dead, a man also got striked by the same lightning and died! He was washing his motorcyle when he was struck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @5 Star Foodie.....Thanks:D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!