Naffnang

Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Me TIme!

Most mornings in the weekends are always Me Time! I'll be the first one to wake up and go for a jog in the park nearby, and after that to the market to get the weekly fresh provisions and then back home to tidy up the house before sitting down with a cuppa and a plate of breakfast and relaxing with the newspapers in front of me to enjoy before the rest even stir in their beds!
This morning's breakfast was some mixed vegatables stirfried with some sliced sausages and bacon and topped with an egg.... yummy! I love eggs! And when I am done with my breakfast, I will give them a wake up call by dialing the house phone and let it ring! The non-stop ringings never fail to wake them that's for sure, 'cos I set the phone volume to the max!  LOL! I love to see the look on their faces when they slowly amble down....hehehe!

11 comments:

  1. You must be a very early riser, Jeannie. After all that you must be ready for a hearty breakfast. I like eggs for breakfast too. You've cooked yours perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During week days, I'll send my girl to school in the morning and then strait to the wet market, just nearby. Then have my breakfast at home with the newspaper. I only take a cup of coffee and some bread/Jacob crackers. Only then I start my house chore. I wake up early during the weekends too. Bad habit... Both my kids the same! LIke mother like son/daughter. haha..
    Have a great weekend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha....Jeannie, you are a very smart mom...to let the phone ring to wake up your boys....save all the screaming :D I am an early riser. Morning time is the best time to do work. Love your simple breakfast. Mmmm....I love that soft egg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son always makes it up before me in the mornings so I have to have 'me time' at night with a bit of wine instead of coffee.

    Great looking breakfast! I love eggs too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone! I do have to wake up very early during the weekdays, so it's kinda natural to wake up early on weekends too. Looks like eggs are everyone's favorite!

    @Kim, I think it's good to have some time to ourselves, no matter what time we picked to have it huh? A little bit of wine sounds like a great way to end the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice to have some me time =) Love eggs too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh me time is always fun! :) I wish I could have me time more often... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Pigpigscorner and Sook...I so agreed with you! It's good for the soul:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely enjoy "ME TIME"...and your egg dish looks delicious...love eggs for breakfast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Juliana, Thanks for dropping by:D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!