The shaping sure needs some practising! But the taste is delicious and healthy too because very little oil is used. I am going to try making this again with other variety of fillings! Thanks so much Kristy, for sharing your recipe with us. Oh and thanks so much for another lovely award. :D
some spring onion and fresh coriander leaves
salt & pepper to taste
1/2 tbsp sugar
1 tspn corn starch
1 tspn vegetarian oyster sauce
1/2 tspn sesame oil
1 tbsp shortening (optional)
* marinade shrimps with the seasoning & spring onion, then set aside.
Ingredients for Dumpling Skin :
100gm wheat starch
50gm tapioca starch
150ml hot water
- combine wheat starch and tapioca starch in a big bowl.
- stir in the hot water slowly and stir untill turned into soft dough.
- knead the dough untill smooth.
- divide dough into 20 dough balls and cover with damp cloth.