Naffnang

Followers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Toast with Peanut Butter & Honey


Baked a loaf of wholemeal bread and below is how the boys ate them for their breakfast..

Spread a thick layer of peanut butter on 1 slice of bread sandwich with another slice, dunk it into a prepared beaten egg mixed with 1/4 teaspoon sugar and a pinch of salt, and then pan fry both sides. Place the cooked bread on a plate, drizzle some honey over the bread and top it with a good slice of butter...

mmmmm.....enjoy! Doesn't that looks good?

5 comments:

  1. Yes. Yes it does look good. What a great idea, I know my girlfriend would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure does look good! This would be great for breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bob...I loved it when my boy made it for me:D
    @Sook...Goes down well with a cup of your favorite beverage believe me;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure looks good. I would love to drizzle condensed milk over the peanut butter...mmmm. It brings me to cloud 9 :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mary, yes, when I was young, I love to eat my bread with just condensed milk and milo dusted over it. Sweet memories indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!