Naffnang

Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Soup with Noodles for lunch


Lazy weekend as usual and the boy is not home to cook us meals so this simple soup with noodles will have to do for lunch. I boiled the soup with one szechuan vegetable, one carrot, one large tomato and one onion with pieces of pork ribs (about 600gm) earlier in the morning and just need to boil the noodles for a minute, drained and add the hot boiling soup to it and serve immediately. That's it! very simple and tasty, not to mention, healthy too!


Eugene had this bowl of noodles when he came back from school.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanie, that noodle soup sure looks delicious. Anymore left? Ha ha.
    I bet you have a Black Belt in cooking.
    Send me a telegram if you make that fried fish with sambal stuffing.
    You stay young, and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I had something almost exactly the same, but with beef yesterday. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love simple soup like this one. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Uncle Lee...That fish with sambal stuffing is a very delicious dish but not so easy to make.

    @Bob...I'll second that:D
    @theUngourmet...Simple soup can be very delicious and easy to prepare too! Most kids love soups too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure looks simple and healthy. Sometimes I do that too but usually with rice instead of noodles. It's difficult to cook for one person so I like it simple too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mary.. I agree with you. It's difficult to cook for 2 too lol! Another option would be fried rice but I don't eat rice if I can help it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!