Naffnang

Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dinner for tonight was...

a very simple affair of chicken marinated with chilli flakes, soya sauce and salt for a couple of hours and then pan-fried till cooked through or when the skin turned golden.
The side dish was stir-fried mixed vegetables consisting of cauliflowers, sweet peas, capsicum, onions and carrot slices....hmmmm...delicious!
This piece of chocolate pound cake should have been dessert but it's my lunch yesterday:D
Very fine textured and it contained condensed milk which I love. Very moist and delicious too.

13 comments:

  1. Ooo, that cake sounds awesome. Well, it all sounds good, but the cake! I want some for lunch too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bob..:Dyou'll have to bake some of your own 'cos you are too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dinner and your lunch cake. Wonder how you survived through your lunch eating cake. I would be so hungry before dinner. But your cake looks very moist and delicious. I'll eat many pieces then :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mary...I sit in the office the whole day and move only my fingers so it's more than enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^ 謝謝你的分享,祝你生活永遠多彩多姿!.........................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumm.... truely mouthwatering meal! Ooo gosh..with dessert some more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Kristy...Thanks, and the cake was lunch not dessert:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that looks like a great recipe! Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great meal! I would love to try that cake!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delicious meal, Jeannie. Your pan fried chicken looks so good and stir fried veggies is the perfect accompaniment. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the glaze on the chicken! Looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Kim, Cathy and pigpig :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!