Naffnang

Followers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tea...

More pictures of the teaflower! It's floating on the top now that the glass is smaller.


This is how they look before they're brewed.



This is a glass of tea which is made up of tealeaves tied together with a flower bud in the middle to form a blooming flower. Great for presentation, but tastewise, quite bland. More for decoration in a glass of water....the bonus is you can drink it when you feel thirsty! LOL! Maybe I should try to use a smaller glass next time.

2 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog on the Wives with Knives comments page and saw this beautiful tea flower. Someone actually gave me one and I haven't tried it yet. I must now that I see how gorgeous it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie.. thanks for visiting my blog, your's awesome too! I must say I still find it so amazing that blogging are getting us connected all over the world! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!