Naffnang

Followers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lazy hazy hot Sunday....

Didn't do much this weekend, did not even go out shopping for provisions, just go for the usual jog and market in the morning and then it's like lazing around, just relaxing in the living room, enjoying the cool air conditioning as it was very hot outside. Managed to nag Fu Ken to bake a swissroll and while he's doing that, I got ready my starter dough for the Oat Bread that I planned to bake for breadfast and lunch tomorrow. While waiting for the dough to proof, I catch up on some sleep...Here're some of the pictures that I just managed to take before the swissroll disappeared. The boys are already too full with swissroll, and nearing dinnertime, otherwise the bread would be gone too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!