or what it was supposed to be. Poured in a ladleful at a time. Guess you could say that's lazy work lol! But texture wise, it's very fluffy and rise higher than my previous attempts.
150g cake flour
110g castor sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
6 eggs (small)
1/2 tablespoon emulsifier
30g condensed milk (sweetened creamer)
100g butter (melted)
3 tsp chocolate powder
3 tblspn warm water
(dissolve chocolate powder in the water)
1. Sift flour and baking powder together.
2. Put sifted flour, sugar, emulsifier and eggs in a bowl and beat till ribbon state. Test by lifting the beater and the lines should disappear at a count of 10.
3. Mix in the melted butter and condensed milk.
4. Divide into 2 portions and mix the chocolate mixture into one portion.
5. Spoon 3 tablespoon of the natural batter into the baking pan and followed by 3 tablespoons of the chocolate flavoured batter and alternating between the two batters until they are all used up.
6. Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degree C or until the skewer comes out clean when inserted.