Ok, here's the recipe that I found in Kitchen Capers for this cookie...this is Gina's recipe as I had mentioned earlier. I substituted the oil with melted butter.
180g Self Raising Flour
125ml Sunflower Oil(Naturel brand)
80g castor sugar
1 cup of Rolled Oats
1. Add the oil, sugar, egg together to mix.
2. Add sifted flour, oats and stir till well mixed.
3. Use a cookie scoop or spoon to form balls and place on cookie tray.
4. Bake in preheated oven of 180C for 10 to 15 mins or until golden brown.
5. Remove to cool completely on wire rack before storing in air tight containers.