Naffnang

Followers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lazy bones....

finally managed to shake off the laziness after a 5-days holiday in Hongkong. Nearly scratched my poor thighs to death from cold rash! Been told that we need to apply lots of cream and not to bath in order to avoid getting the rash...but of course, I can't imagine not taking a bath at least once a day even when it's freezing cold.

Anyway, it's back to reality @ home sweet home. Have a yearning for baking cookies (must be the festive mood catching up on me!) So today, I baked oat cookies and also steamed a chocolate cake to bring to mum when I visit her tomorrow.



Recipe is from Gina of Asia Cuisine. Healthy enough to give to Mum huh.

Also baked these chocolate chips cookies...

Photobucket
They are gone now, so all I have left is this picture to remind me how good they were. Too lazy to type out recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!