Naffnang

Followers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Fu-yi's belated birthday

He told me AFTER he'd invited his friends over, so it's not my fault that I won't be around to help him with the food ya... Anyway, I helped by baking these for him tonight. Let's hope they are still there by the time his friends arrived huh?




Cheese Tarts - Fuken helped with the dough and the birthday boy tried his best at putting together the cheese filling, with some helpful instructions from yours truly of course.



And the steamed Chocolate Cupcakes which opened up like flowers! First time I am getting that effect for these cupcakes. Reminds me of "huat kuih" Hmm... maybe I'll bake that for Chinese New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!