Naffnang

Followers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Chocolate Chips & Oats Cookies

Been reading this recipe for quite sometimes but just can't get the lazy bones to move...lol! But after the chiffon cake collapsed on me, I decided maybe it's time for a change. The boys were complaining I was baking way too many cakes which they were not very keen on, and I absolutely refuse to bake another batch of sausage buns!

So finally ended up with these cookies, which were crunchy and delicious, or so said the picky eaters... my guess is, it's been far too long since I last baked this cookie... hmmm...must be 3 or 4 years back! How time flies.
Photobucket
Well, at least the boys enjoyed these cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!