Naffnang

Followers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shopping at the Curve, Damansara, KL

Took the boys to the Curve to pass time on Saturday and decided to have buffet dinner at Marche. My sister and family came along and we had a great time stuffing our faces with all the glorious food on display. There were oysters, grilled chicken, fried chicken, grilled salmon, grilled prawns, fried mushrooms,pizzas, stir fried mixed vegetables, roti jala, ox-tail soup, mushroom soup, salad, cakes, fresh fruits, puddings, breads of several kinds, etc, etc...After such a huge meal, we have to walk it off by window shopping and feasting our eyes on all the raya goodies and taking in the nice decorations put up by the management of the Curve. Well, these are some of the pics that I managed to snap via candid camera style since I can't get them to pose for me... can't even catch the 2nd boy on camera!
Photobucket
Eugene giving me his best looking ugly pose
Photobucket
Fu-Yi walking around taking in the scene
Photobucket
That's the most he'd allowed for a pic sigh!
Photobucket
and these are the hotdog buns that I made using Elinluv's method of twisting the bread into shape. I didn't add cheese cause I have ran out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!