Naffnang

Followers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Outing with sons

In merdeka spirit today so took the boys out for brunch buffet at the Millenium Hotel. The food's not bad but not much variety. For the amount they charge, I would say it is overpriced. Anyway, seeing that the boys like it, I have no complaints. Not that I take them out to such places very often. After brunch, we proceed to Pavillion to walk away the extra load of calories we had just consumed. It was quite busy seeing that it's a holiday... and we just managed to grab a table at Coffee Bean and sit there to people watch...quite fun really.... here're some pics I took for remembrance...

Pavillion310808

Pavillion 310808

Pavillion 310808

Pavillion310808

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!