Naffnang

Followers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yep, another weekend of baking, this time for....

Mom! It's that time of the month when I have to make my monthly pilgrimage to Bangsar to take her out for our monthly "do". Ok, I am guilty of only visiting her once a month and that's also with reason of giving her her month dues a.k.a. monthly allowance. I would like to believe that she does looks forward to seeing my twin sister and myself, simply because we are 2 of her 6 children and not because of getting the money. Well, my sister and I have somehow made it a monthly ritual to bake her something to take home after every meeting. Judging from the way she keeps making sure she didn't leave our gifts behind, we would like to think that our efforts are being appreciated too. These are my contribution for this month....


Photobucket
Healthy wholemeal and raising bread, still warm from the oven when I gave it to her

zebracake040808
Zebra Cake that looks great, but not so great in texture coz it failed to rise to the ocassion! Hopefully better luck in my next attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!