Naffnang

Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Writer's block?

I keep logging in and stare at the screen, trying to think of something to write but nothing....nothing, but a blank mind...where did all the words go? sigh! probably tired...been working very hard in the office, unusual I know but still the true, really..and on top of that was feeling rather guilty over someone...not yet make up sigh!

Forced to bake this cheese and oats bread since there isn't much else to eat for breakfast except instant noodles and we had been having that the past couple of days! I had the brilliant idea (me think!) of blending up some oats since I had ran out of wholemeal flour...
cheese&oatBrd
just out of the oven..
out of the pan
and out of the pan...
cheese&oatsBread
the final result....soft and moist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!