Naffnang

Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

So...what's for dinner?

Spaggetti sounds great! Came back to find the boys busy in the kitchen preparing spaggetti... they said it's a new recipe they saw on TV. Was rather skeptical about that. Remembered the last time they tried a recipe from TV and it turned out to be a disaster, so I was like "God forbid!" when I heard it's another one...but I kept my thoughts to myself and plastered a grin on my face and looked appreciative of their efforts.. Turned out to be quite palatable so my fears were really uncalled for.

Anyway, since I do not have to do any cooking, I put my free time to good use by baking a pandan flavoured chiffon cake which I have not been doing for quite a while now.

Photobucket

Pic taken by the boy too, that's the best he can do I guess...
Photobucket
Quite ok looking, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!