Naffnang

Followers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Prayer to dear dad...

Last Saturday was my father's 4th year death anniversary... Decided to contribute something even though mom said she'll prepare the food. Steamed the 9 layer kuih to take along with me... I managed to drag along Ken and Eugene but the eldest one is very sleek.. he managed to elude me..sigh!

Steamed a yam cake for lunch... well was supposed to be for lunch, but it's too hot and soft at lunchtime so kept it for dinner instead... still too soft but tasty... will obmit the tapioca flour next time... and use less water.

Photobucket

Nice colour? or too bright?

Photobucket
Too soft to cut yam cake...add too much water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!