Naffnang

Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kaya Making

Ok... wasting no time in tightening my belt, I hereby started with cooking my own kaya. For 15 eggs, 2 packets of coconut milk and 750g of sugar, plus 3 hours worth of gas and time, I managed to produce 3 tubs of kaya, which should last me a long time. Tasted really good and it's so simple even my 17 yr old can cook it...well he's doing most of the stirring for this batch, albeit reluctantly...

Photobucket
This is how it looks about 1 hour down the cooking time

Photobucket
After 3 hours... waiting for it to be cooled before transferring into tubs

Kaya (Coconut j
See the texture? Very smooth!

Photobucket
One more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!