Naffnang

Followers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Financial Tsunami

Someone just asked me to listen to a report about the impending global recession that financial analysts all over the world referred to as a financial tsunami. To quote someone on the radio, the current financial-market conditions reminds him of "someone standing on a lonely beach, armed with only a small bucket, trying to stop a rare tsunami that hits the shores".

After listening to the report, I felt very afraid indeed and resolved to hold on to as much cash as possible. That was the advise given to me. So from now on I am going to keep a low profile and that means do not go out for meals outside as often as I used to and I will try to cook meals more often and bake stuff for breakfast instead of popping over to Mcdonalds. No more weekend shopping for clothes or shoes... gee and the Mega Sale is on! Talk about temptation....sigh! Time to tighten up our belts, if you have not done so already....it's going to be one tough ride, so better be prepared...oh ya! hang on to your job at all cost. NOt a wise move to change job right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!