Naffnang

Followers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dinner!

Saturday evening. Eldest son got a party to go to. Second son, has a performance from his breakdance class. Third son, still too young to fly so he's stuck with poor lonely me at home haha...so I am obligated to cook him a meal otherwise I wouldnt have bothered. Just a simple one mind you....see for yourself:D

Photobucket
Fried black pomfret with ginger and soya sauce
Photobucket
Stir fried cauli flowers with chinese mushrooms and carrots
Photobucket
lastly.... dessert! well fruits are desserts rite?

And the chocolate cupcakes that I baked...
chco cuppy 2
Photobucket

n here's the applewine that I did recently...lots of gas! delicious.
applewine1

Applewine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!