Naffnang

Followers

Friday, June 20, 2008

The making of.........

Well... I have tried making apple wine twice since my boys like it. This grape wine will be the 3rd time I am trying to make wine out of fruits... I must say, the grapes produce much more juice than the apples and there are certain lots of activities in the bottle than those apples! I love to sit and watch the bubbles floating up to the surface. I put in too much grapes too as on the 3rd day, the bubbles escape and overflowed. I have to remove some grapes to make room for the bubbles. Can't wait to harvest the wine...still have 3 more days to wait. Here are some of the pictures that I took on the 3rd and 4th day. You can see some residue forming at the bottom of the bottle on the 4th day.
Day3-GrapesWine
Day 3 Lots of bubbles rising up..the bubbles are moving upwards all the time!
I am quite fascinated with it.



Day3(2)Grapewine
Closed up view of the wine


Day 4 (grapewine)
Day 4 - See the residue starting to form at the bottom?
grapewine2
grapewine1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Love to hear from you, good or bad:D. Have a nice day! Cheers!